I would like to thank (in no particular order):
- Mike Billings for creating the Cocktail front-end. Also thanks
to Mike for giving me permision to use some of the source code to
- Steve Nishimoto for the
Game Launcher logo.
- DJ Delorie and company for providing DJGPP, a GCC port to DOS.
- Shawn Hargreaves and company for providing Allegro, a multi-platform game
programming library, and FreeBE/AF, accelerated
graphics drivers for DOS.
- The excellent Game Menu, ArcadeOS, and
QuickMAME front-ends. I used these extensively before deciding to roll my
- MAME and all the other emulators
- Dean Bear for providing initial code for joystick support.
- Javier González for his excellent support of AllegroMP3.
- More to come (as I remember them!)
These pages are maintained by Dave Dribin. If you have any
comments or suggestions, please contact